Qualitative and Quantitative research consultancy for UK and international clients.
Project colaboration and support provided for manufacturers, marketing and market research agencies, including:
- Project design and co-ordination
- Moderating group discussions and consumer/executive depth interviewing
- Analysis, interpretation, report writing and presentation.
New product and brand development for fmcg; personal, household and fabric care products; household durables and equipment and electronic goods.
Particular expertise in:
- Qualitative consumer and customer understanding
- Qualitative B2B research for manufacturers as an aid to product and business development.
- Market/brand mapping and market/consumer segmentation.
Began research career in Unilever's fragrance company PPL (now part of Givaudan) before becoming a Director of Hugh Bain Research.
Over 25 years experience of designing, co-ordinating and conducting projects for national and multi-national fmcg companies, service providers, advertising, marketing and other market research agencies.
Full Member of the MRS and MRS Company Partner.