Tuesday 2nd October 2018
HMRC has loads of resources to help small businesses incuding advice on VAT and tax, how to record keep and submit returns.
We have found a few useful links for you below...
- Website support and links: https://www.gov.uk/government/collections/hmrc-webinars-email-alerts-and-videos
- HMRC YouTube channel which hosts a selection of short videos as well as recorded webinars: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCX03s8aGilPqvp992meZd6w
Specifically, HMRC publishes help on:
- How making tax digital may affect you
- Claim tax relief on job expenses
- VAT - how it works
- VAT record keeping
- How VAT businesses can get ready for Making Tax Digital
- How to submit your VAT return online
If you know of any other useful Governement sites please email us and we will add them to the list.