Thursday 9th May 2019
Following the recent webinar on the topic, Dr Keith Meadows has shared his resource centre which has various articles, white papers and case studies to help make the research process work better.
Developed to collate tips and guidelines on research and questionnaire design all in one place, he has developed the library of material to help users better understand the challenges of collecting survey data, improve knowledge in health and market survey questionnaire and clinical outcome assessment measure design.
The centre includes help and advice on survey and questionniare design, and ranges from eGuides, eBooks, articles and commentaries, all of which can be downloaded from his website.
Whilst some of the content is healthcare specific, much of it is applicable across the board.
Example content includes...
- Designing an online questionnaire
- Finding the hidden message in the data
- Maximising data quality
- Questionnaire design and construction including key aspects and '6 steps for successful questionnaires'
- How Behavioural Economics impacts engagement
- ways to improve survey response rates
- Tips to writing questions that respondents will understand
- NPS and designing effective rating scales
There is loads of really interesting and useful stuff there - so do take a look. Keith - many thanks for sharing this with us all.