Monday 13th November 2017
A free four week e-learning course run by Future Learn (part of the OU) which takes you through the regulation and covers what to do to ensure that your organisation is compliant.
The course covers:
- General principles and basic concepts of the GDPR
- Key actors under the GDPR and their role
- Rights of data subjects
- Obligations of data controllers and processors and law compliance measures
- Enforcement and compliance mechanisms
- Liabilities and sanctions
Follow the link to find out more and register.