Thursday 11th April 2019
This webinar is generously sponsored by The Talking Shop: 3 gorgeous, perfectly equipped studios that are perfectly placed in the heart of the diverse, creative city of Manchester
“Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” Vincent Van Gogh
We're excited to have secured the groundbreaking Co-founders and Directors Jackie Fitt and Ned Hoste from The Big Ideas Collective, experts in effective business collaboration, to present this webinar.
The webinar will be structured as follows:
- Short introduction about The Big Ideas Collective which came about through collaboration and whose structure is based on collaborative ideals
- How some of the most ground-breaking innovation, and just useful stuff, has been the product of collaboration
- A dissection of what collaboration is and how it can fuel business, knowledge transfer and innovation - there are no restrictions on size or ambition for good collaborators;
- What works and what doesn’t?
- What lessons we can learn from some of the most successful collaborations?
- How can we unlock the kind of mindset needed to build our own?
- Current international collaboration using the short story platform ‘daCunha’ as an example
- ICG collaboration examples and learnings.
The Big Ideas Collective
In 2007, York based Ned Hoste had an idea to bring together a team of highly experienced and skilled creatives to offer organisations more flexibility and creativity in their branding and communications. Joined by Jacky Fitt as co-founder and co-director, together they have developed the Big Ideas Collective’s unique services. Today, Ned and Jacky, each with their own specialisms, lead the team on a wide range of communication and publishing projects, as well as business education platforms throughout the UK and abroad.
Ned Hoste FRSA
With over 33 years as graphic designer and consultant, Ned’s work covers art direction, corporate product branding and identity, social networking and strategy combined with extensive experience in design for book publishing. Experience of running creativity workshops at TEDx events in Europe. An Institute of Leadership and Management endorsed trainer, Ned became a Fellow of the Royal Society for the encouragement of Arts, Manufactures and Commerce in April 2017.
Jacky Fitt FRSA
Award-winning author, editor and copywriter, Jacky’s work is about listening, understanding and articulating ideas and concepts through words. Persuasive, engaging, informative. Making the complicated clear. Raising profiles and profitability through high quality content, its management and marketing application. A TEDx speaker and Institute of Leadership and Management endorsed trainer, Jacky became a Fellow of the Royal Society for the encouragement of Arts, Manufactures and Commerce in November 2017.
Lucie Wernicke - Administrator