ICG Webinar: Behavioural Economics: A Practical Guide For Market Researchers
September 30 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pm
The webinar will demonstrate the practical application of Behavioural Economics to your wider market research work.
More specifically, it will cover:
- An overview of Research Methods (psychometric, biometric, neuro-metric, explicit) which can be used
- The BE Process: Friction to Fluency to Interventions
- Some Case Studies to bring all of the above to light
- 3 Steps to take clients on this journey
- How to avoid focusing on the ‘what’ and stick to the ‘why’
- Turn the science from Friction to Fluent
- Take them on a journey don’t throw them in at the deep end.
- Current and Future Direction of this type of research
- Where to learn more (2 mins).
About Emma and Truth Be Gold
Truth be Gold are the pioneers of deep behavioural insight. The majority of consumers’ decisions are made in the subconscious mind. They use the latest thinking from Cognitive Neuro-Science and Neuro-Psychology to develop ways to access this information that cannot be accessed via traditional research techniques.
LOGIN FOR THE WEBINAR HERE (but please register above beforehand)
Please join my meeting from your computer, tablet or smartphone.
You can also dial in using your phone.
United Kingdom: +44 20 3713 5011
Access Code: 145-863-309