Kids & Youth Insights 2020
January 23 @ 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
- This event has passed.
Kids & Youth Insights 2020 showcases an inspiring collection of research projects that demonstrate how brands, government and the third sector are gathering and using insight to strengthen understanding, improve engagement and tailor offerings to better serve and support young people.
Don’t miss contributions from BBC, Public Health England, IKEA, Sport England, ITV, Save The Children, The Student Room, NHS South West London Health and Care Partnership, Women In Sport.
More brands to be announced soon…
Attend this event to:
- Examine new methods, tools and guidelines for improving integrity and outputs from kids research
- Explore the growth opportunities and appeal of voice tech and voice content for children and families
- Examine youth online media habits and determine how media brands can win fickle young audiences
- Analyse what ‘keeping it real’ for young people actually looks like in terms of your brand strategy
- Evaluate different techniques for researching emotive and sensitive topics with young respondents
- Gain new insights into aspirations, desires and struggles young people today are facing
- Explore how to engage, motivate and empower kids and teens to make better health and exercise decisions