MRS Financial Services Research Conference
14th November 2019 @ 9:00 am - 5:30 pm
- This event has passed.
This year’s event explores a range of novel research approaches being used to uncover insights into new business challenges and opportunities for financial services providers. Explore some of the critical issues facing UK financial consumers and how market research is supporting the delivery of real solutions.
Hear new insights and explore research journeys from:
Lloyds Banking Group * Visa Innovation Centre * RBS * WorldRemit * TSB * Fairer Finance * Financial Inclusion Centre * Legal & General * Money and Pensions Service * News UK * Payment Systems Regulator
A packed day where delegates will:
- Explore financial consumer attitudes, market trends and key industry challenges
- Examine how AI, emerging tech and new methodologies are delivering better outcomes in FS research
- Hear how insight is supporting decision making and helping FS providers to seize new commercial opportunities
- Gain an industry perspective on how to address equality, fairness and vulnerability in financial services
- Hear from challenger banks on using insight to build better brand engagement
- Examine how insights are supporting the development of chatbot and mobile banking app design