Entries for 2019 are now open. Deadline is 4pm on 2nd July.
Some common Q&As are below:
1. Who can enter?
Anyone with a small business who works in the Market Research world. You do have to be a member of the MRS or the ICG....but if you're not, you can always join us when you apply.
2. How much does it cost?
3. What's involved in the application process?
You complete a longer and shorter piece about your work/ideas online. That's it, nothing else.
4. What are the judges looking for?
The judges are pretty open minded. They're looking for entries which celebrate the power of micro businesses. More specifically, they'll be looking for evidence of one or more of the following:
- Excellence when using established methodologies and techniques
- Innovation, originality and relevance when using novel methodologies and techniques
- Intelligence and expertise used in responding to a client's business issue
- The contribution that the independent market researcher or micro-business makes to the success of a client's business.
5. Why should I enter?
Kudos! Compounded by some professionally-generated publicity around all finalists (and of course, our Award winner) both before and after the Awards ceremony. Oh - and attendance at the MRS Awards dinner is always a big added bonus...
6. I've got more questions....
7. I'm going to enter! How do I proceed?