- Public sector and charity/not for profit participation projects
- Qualitative research (F2F; Skype; telephone; online) and strategic planning
- Stakeholder interviewing
- Brand development; brand positioning; behaviour change research (qualitative)
- Brainstorming/strategy days/workshops and facilitation
- Specialist in qualitative research and brand planning
- Public sector and not for profit specialisms in education, policing and crime, membership studies; local and central government research - consultation and engagement projects
- Expertise in using a wide range of qualitative methodologies for research
- Creative approach to running qualitative projects
- Vivid feedback bringing research to life
- Sensitivity to the needs of a client's internal audiences and commercial partners
- Excellent presentation skills - guarenteeing authoritative feedback to senior audiences
- A safe pair of hands and a wise head
- A flair for strategic thinking, leading to sharply focused research recommendations to drive your business forward and meet your customer needs
Trained as a qualitative researcher and strategic planner in major London advertising agencies.
Experienced in bringing those skills into public sector project development and management
thinkvivid offers public sector and commercial clients insighful qualitative research and participation project feedback
What sectors do you most often work in?
- Government, social research, education
- Charities & Not-for-profit
What are the main types of research/research specialisms you conduct most often?
- Specialist techniques
- Recruitment and Fieldwork
- Data Processing & Reporting
What regions within the UK do you cover?
- London/South East England
- English Midlands
- Northern England
- South West England
- N. Ireland
Where are your offices in the UK?
- English Midlands