Tailored research consultancy helping clients realise better value out of their investment in CONTINUOUS RESEARCH INFORMATION (eg. Nielsen, IRI, Kantar). Polestar offers:
- in-depth data analysis (e.g. promotions effectiveness)
- creative trade presentations (e.g. for category reviews or new product sell-ins)
- data procurement & usage advice & training
- short-term or part-time cover for all continuous research needs.
All fmcg markets, in particular:
- beers, wines & spirits
- soft drinks
- healh & beauty & household
Any categories using continuous retail & consumer tracking data.
15 years with Nielsen in the UK & Europe, managing major manufacturing & retail clients.
Independent since January 2003 & working with a range of major drinks, grocery & health & beauty clients
What sectors do you most often work in?
What are the main types of research/research specialisms you conduct most often?
- Data Processing & Reporting
- Secondary Research (data mining, desk research, web analysis)
Which international regions do you cover?
- Western Europe
- North America
- Eastern Europe
Where are your offices in the UK?
- English Midlands