Carol Raithatha Ltd. specialises in sensory evaluation, product testing, desk and B2B research in the food & drink and related industries such as personal care and healthcare. Carol Raithatha is knowledgeable in both qualitative and quantitative techniques and analysis. She can act as a group moderator or executive interviewer. Research projects can be combined with input into overall marketing strategies or market planning objectives.
- Sensory Evaluation and Consumer Research
- Food & Drink and Personal Care
- Desk and B2B and 'Expert' Research
- Interviewing and Moderating
- Holistic combination of a scientific and psychological/philosophical approach
Carol Raithatha trained as a food scientist with specialisms in food analysis, sensory analysis, and product testing. Her early career was focused on food analysis and sensory testing. She later gained experience in market research and consumer testing. Carol Raithatha founded Carol Raithatha Ltd. in 2003 after completing an MBA and gaining experience working for a food and drink research agency. Carol Raithatha is a certified member of the MRS, a member of the Chartered Management Institute and of the Institute of Consulting; as well as a Fellow of the Institute of Food Science and Technology.
What sectors do you most often work in?
- Business to business
- Consumer durables
- Pharmaceuticals & Healthcare
- Agriculture Veterinary & Environment
- Industrial, manufacturing & logistics
What are the main types of research/research specialisms you conduct most often?
- Specialist techniques
- Data Processing & Reporting
- Workshop facilitation
- Transcription & Translation
- Secondary Research (data mining, desk research, web analysis)
What regions within the UK do you cover?
- N. Ireland
- South West England
- Northern England
- English Midlands
- London/South East England
Which international regions do you cover?
- North America
- Western Europe
Apart from English, which languages do you speak fluently?
Where are your offices in the UK?
- English Midlands