I offer a full-service consultancy, working with small and large companies, agencies and other consultants to develop brands, products, markets and customers using the following techniques:
- Quant research:telephone/f-t-f
- Brand/market health check
- Data review/interpretation
- Qual research- depth/focus groups
- Brand consultancy
- NPD/product development
My experience includes developing and managing research projects, consultancy and ATL/BTL planning and I have worked across a wide range of sectors in both FMCG and B2B. My key specialist sectors are:
- food and drink (consumer, food service retail and wholesale)
- health & beauty
My specialist area is using research to develop sales/marketing effectiveness and business growth
I have worked on both the research agency and client-side for over 18 years and launched Cameron Research in 2005; my previous experience includes:
- Research and Planning Manager - Jim Beam Brands International
- Research Director/Innovation Manager -IMP Publishing Inc
- Associate Director (FMCG) - RSL-IPSOS
I am a past committee member for MRS Scotland and I also work with a not-for-profit organisation which promotes confidence and effectiveness in communication
What sectors do you most often work in?
- Consumer durables
What are the main types of research/research specialisms you conduct most often?
- Recruitment and Fieldwork
- Specialist techniques
- Data Processing & Reporting
- Workshop facilitation
What regions within the UK do you cover?
- London/South East England
- English Midlands
- Northern England
- South West England
Where are your offices in the UK?