Professional qualitative research support for research agencies, consultants and marketing agencies. Based in North Wales with easy access to Liverpool, Chester, Manchester. Happy to travel.
- Moderating group discussions
- Moderating depth interviews
- Running workshops
- Conducting online moderation
- Writing research proposals
- Undertaking analysis
- Writing reports, editing and proof-reading
I provide a professional, thorough, trustworthy and consistent service; with a thirst for truely valuable insight. Transparent and fair pricing.
A passion for sustainability, with expertise in;
- Charity sector and not for profit e.g. animals, healthcare, youth, overseas. A mix of stakeholder engagement, and donor and supporter activities
- Branding and communications
I'm a first-class qualitative researcher with twenty five years’ consumer understanding.
Through working with a range of different ‘not for profit organisations’ and those in the commercial world, I have extensive experience and a depth of understanding of the ‘not for profit sector’ and the differences (& similarities) between this sector and the ‘for profit market’. My experience spans working with research agencies, communication agencies, marketing and advertising agencies, and directly with the ‘not for profit’ organisations themselves.
I have a passion for Responsible Tourism and have a MSC in Responsible Tourism Management (Merit).
Certified Status of the Market Research Society (CMRS) and a member of the AQR (Association of qualitative researchers).
Previously; co-founder and owner of Skyrocket research agency, senior consultant at ideas+visions automotive research, senior consultant at Disovery Research, associate director Pegram Walters International (now Synovate), SRE at Millward Brown.
What sectors do you most often work in?
- Government, social research, education
- Charities & Not-for-profit
- Entertainment, leisure & travel
What are the main types of research/research specialisms you conduct most often?
What regions within the UK do you cover?
- Northern England
- English Midlands
- London/South East England
- South West England
- N. Ireland
Which international regions do you cover?
- Western Europe
Where are your offices in the UK?