I aim to use the synergy of my experience and expertise I have gained across my 3 domains of International Qualitative Market Research, Cross-Cultural Management Training & Consulting, and Performance Coaching, to reinforce the variety of perspectives, the breadth and depth of insights, and the acuity of the contributions I bring to my clients.
In terms of qualitative research, my particular forte is international research & I use my knowledge, experience and passion for cross-cultural issues in the design, execution, analysis and delivery of research results. However I am also equally at home carrying out UK research. I draw on NLP and coaching skills to really "dig deep" with consumers and clients alike. Truly bringing the consumer or customer alive for clients so they have a thorough understanding of who they are addressing, and offering clear, strategic and actionable results are key to my work.
I support agencies and end clients in the research design and moderate or manage groups, depths, ethnographic research, tele-depths etc in market (or online) in just about any country in the world.
For more information on my Cross-Cultural Training, Consulting & Coaching services, please contact me directly.
- 19 years international corporate experience, 17 specifically in qualitative market research
- Worked in over 30 countries across 4 continents with clients, suppliers and consumers
- Lived and worked abroad for 8 years (Asia & Europe)
- Designed, managed and conducted hundreds of international qual projects for blue chip clients across a wide range of sectors including food & beverages, personal care, consumers electronics and other FMCG, retail, IT, telecoms, automotive etc
- Personally moderated groups, depths and ethnos in 7 countries, in English, French and German, and managed fieldwork "in market" in dozens more, ranging from rural villages in India, in stores in the UK, in cars in U.S., in tents & caravans in Spain, in kitchens in the Philippines, in online forums in France to... bedrooms in Brazil!
- Worked with a broad range of target audiences including particularly low income in developing countries, wealthy expats, IT decision makers, business owners, children & youth, grey market as well as more "regular" targets
- I speak English, French and German and have an intermediate level of Japanese, having started my Qual career in Japan
- I'm an accredited Performance Coach & experienced Cross-Cultural Trainer & Consultant, having trained individuals and teams in many blue-chip companies
What sectors do you most often work in?
- Consumer durables
- Business to business
What are the main types of research/research specialisms you conduct most often?
What regions within the UK do you cover?
- London/South East England
- English Midlands
- Northern England
- South West England
- N. Ireland
Which international regions do you cover?
- Western Europe
- SE Asia
- India/Pakistan/Bangladesh/Sri Lanka
- Central/South America
- North America
- Middle East
- Eastern Europe
Apart from English, which languages do you speak fluently?
Where are your offices in the UK?
- London/South East England