I have been working primarily as a freelance qualitative researcher for the last 10 years, both for research agencies and direct with certain clients. Much of my experience has been on multinational projects and can manage projects from A to Z, including providing a consolidated global debrief.
Alternatively, I can also provide a more "ad hoc" service, moderating and providing a local debrief here in France (where I'm based) as part of a larger multinational project for example.
As an ex ad agency planner, I have a good grasp of the broader marketing and communications objectives and issues, and my approach is to always provide clear, pragmatic and actionable recommendations.
Being American by birth, raised in England, I can equally moderate groups in UK and US and travelling is not a problem for me !
- Face to face and telephone interviews, moderating focus groups, round tables, in home interviews, accompanied shopping, faciltating workshops on brand or communications strategy.
- Qualitative research experience has covered many FMCG areas (food, personal care/beauty, household cleaning, alcohol) and service industries (banking/insurance, travel and leisure, airlines).
- Management of qualitative projects from start to finish if necessary : (recruitment, discussion guide, moderating, analysis and writing and presenting debriefs, in French or English)
- Scope of projects includes exploratory insight identification, and qualitative testing of communications, NPD concept and packaging design.
Diana is a US citizen has lived for the past 21 years in Paris. She spent most of her career working in communications agencies, notably J Walter Thompson, first as an account handler and then as a international strategic planner.
During her time at JWT, the majority of her assignments were for multinational brand projects and communication campaigns across a wide variety of categories.
She has been working as an independent brand strategy and research consultant for the past ten years, either directly for commissioning clients or as a freelance consultant for research agencies. .
She has managed projects both in France and at a multinationallevel for clients such as Unilever (Sun, Cif, Signal, Knorr) , Imperial Tobacco, Axa, HSBC, BIC and Philips.
What sectors do you most often work in?
What are the main types of research/research specialisms you conduct most often?
- Recruitment and Fieldwork
Which international regions do you cover?
- Western Europe
- Eastern Europe
- North America
Apart from English, which languages do you speak fluently?
Where are your offices outside the UK?