JMM Consulting is a provider of proactive and cost-effective research supply & consultancy. Committed and flexible, John Miller is an innovative and passionate researcher with a marketing mind.
For client companies:
- Full-service supplier of qualitative research – from project design through to implementation and presentation of findings
- Research consultancy - research design and management resource
- Strategic skill-set enhanced by background in media consultancy and planning
- Qualitative moderation, workshop facilitation, analysis
- Proposal writing, client handling
- Qualitative project management & support
- Content analysis & report writing
- Client presentations
Ability to connect with all audiences influential to a brand’s strategic objectives: customers, potential customers, employees, influencers & stakeholders. JMM Consulting also brings strategic and insight-driven thinking to public & third sector research projects.
Commercial sector research. Multi-sector expertise across the following project areas:
- Advertising & communications development
- Brand evaluation/equity research
- Brand impact on employees & wider stakeholders
- Concept development & NPD
- Behavioural change
- Attitudinal research & segmentation
- Customer journeys and purchase behaviour
- Campaign message testing
- B2B: employee & stakeholder
Public & third sector research:
- Knife & youth crime
- Ethnic minorities
- Counter-terrorism and extremism
- Diversity & inclusion
- Barriers to participation
- Local and central government policy
John has 15 years experience in market research, analysis & consumer dynamics. A highly experienced Insight specialist, with skills honed across senior strategic roles - from media consultancy (as an analyst & journalist), to strategy planning for a leading communications agency. John has been an independent qualitative consultant for more than 10yrs.
John is adept at understanding the nuances of human behaviour as a tool for deriving actionable insight for brands and also brings strategic and insight-driven thinking to public & third sector research projects.
John’s fascination with people, their needs & motivations is not confined to his professional life. Whilst living and working overseas, he devised a self-empowerment workshop programme for disaffected teenagers in South African townships; latterly he has run a mentoring program for young people in a South London School.
John’s open-minded and global outlook is reinforced by these experiences, along with his own cultural perspective.
What sectors do you most often work in?
- Children & Youth
- Advertising & Media
- Business to business
- IT (inc Ecommerce)
- Charities & Not-for-profit
What are the main types of research/research specialisms you conduct most often?
- Specialist techniques
- Data Processing & Reporting
- Workshop facilitation
What regions within the UK do you cover?
- N. Ireland
- South West England
- Northern England
- English Midlands
- London/South East England
Which international regions do you cover?
- Western Europe
Where are your offices in the UK?
- London/South East England