• Qualitative (off and on-line)
• Quantitative research (off and on-line)
• Consultancy and strategic planning
• B2B and B2C
• Foodservice/hospitality - B2B & B2C, from Caterers to OOH consumers to consumers purchasing for in-home consumption - over 20 years experience
• Publishing - B2B & B2C
• Financial - B2B (i.e. IFA's, Insurance brokers) & B2C
• Travel and leisure
• Children and teenagers
Specifically in terms of B2B:
• We regularly conduct B2B research with a very broad spectrum of respondents and decision makers operating at different levels, and with varying needs, for example:
- Financial (from IFA's to insurance brokers)
- High level business people (managerial, Directors) both corporate through to self employed
- Catering and hospitality (chefs and cooks through to national group decision makers)
- Other professional respondents such as lawyers, teachers and medics
- Specific trades and skill sets such as builders, electricians, carpenters, car dealerships and sales
- Retailers (shop floor through to branch managers to specialist buyers)
• We have explored a huge breadth of subjects for clients across B2B
After starting as a graduate trainee at Publicis, London, I worked as an strategic account planner & researcher in London advertising agencies before coming up to Cambridge to head up the planning department at Ware Anthony Rust; followed by becoming Managing Director of CCG. By 1995 I was keen to do my own thing and set up my own research business, Cambridge Direction. A personal approach... Ultimately market research is about people – your customers, your potential customers, but it’s also about you and the researchers you are working with. We fully appreciate this and seek to both exceed your expectations in terms of delivering insightful research but also to give a level and style of service that you’ll value and appreciate. We can do this because Cambridge Direction is Erica Littlewood and Richard Webber, so you can have the two partners working on your business both as your point of contact as well as actually carrying out the research, analysis and presentation. It’s a difference that our clients tell us they really value.
But, if you specifically require just one of us then it's no problem!
FULL member of The Market Research Society Member of the Association of Qualitative Researchers (AQR)
What sectors do you most often work in?
- Advertising & Media
- Business to business
- Entertainment, leisure & travel
What are the main types of research/research specialisms you conduct most often?
- Data Processing & Reporting
- Recruitment and Fieldwork
- Specialist techniques
- Secondary Research (data mining, desk research, web analysis)
- Workshop facilitation
What regions within the UK do you cover?
- London/South East England
- Northern England
- English Midlands
- South West England
- N. Ireland
Which international regions do you cover?
- SE Asia