Successful market research revolves around the quality of people you speak to.
Let us help you research the right audience for your research!
We offer a wide range of Qualitative and Quantitative fieldwork services covering both consumer and business markets and are capable of servicing across all industry segments.
Our qualitative services include –
- Focus Groups / Mini-groups / Creative workshops
- Depths / Paired depths / Triads / Quads
- Pre-task / Product placements with groups & depths
- Friendship / Family paired depths / groups
- Accompanied Shops
- Ethnography / Immersion depths
- Panel recruitment
- Recruitment for Online groups / depths
- Online forums / Blogs
- Video diaries / Home Movies
- Bulletin boards/ Usability Tests
- Venue / On-site recruitment
Our quantitative offering includes –
- Online surveys
- Mystery Shopping
- Product Placement and recall
- Hall Tests & Pre recruited Hall tests
- Continuous Research / Tracking studies
- Face to face interviewing – in home, in store, on street
Our aim is to build strong partnerships with clients and provide outstanding fieldwork management so that you can focus on the research element.
Fieldwork specialism include:
➡ Consumer research
➡ Business research
➡ Healthcare research
➡ Automotive research
➡ UX research
➡ International research
We deliver projects to your budget, within your time frames and by maintaining the highest standards of quality.
All projects are personally managed by Vipul Chokshi, who has over 18 years’ experience in market research fieldwork management.
He is highly experienced in both qualitative and quantitative fieldwork and has worked across a range of Field, CATI, Online and Client list projects.
Vipul has presented a paper at the Insight Show and the Field Conference (Titled - 'From the Cottage Industry to the Digital Age') focusing on the future of qualitative fieldwork.
He has also contributed and article to AQR’s Inbrief magazine (Titled - 'Digital recruitment learnings') looking at how best to utilise digital recruitment for qualitative fieldwork.
Vipul is a member of MRS (CMRS), member of AQR & MRS Company Partner.
What sectors do you most often work in?
- Consumer durables
- Business to business
- Government, social research, education
- Charities & Not-for-profit
- Children & Youth
- IT (inc Ecommerce)
- Entertainment, leisure & travel
- Grey market
- Industrial, manufacturing & logistics
- Advertising & Media
What are the main types of research/research specialisms you conduct most often?
- Recruitment and Fieldwork
- Research venue/studio hire
- Data Processing & Reporting
- Video/audio services
- Transcription & Translation
What regions within the UK do you cover?
- N. Ireland
- South West England
- Northern England
- English Midlands
- London/South East England
Which international regions do you cover?
- Western Europe
- North America
Apart from English, which languages do you speak fluently?
Where are your offices in the UK?
- London/South East England