Established in 2012, Insight Advantage provides clients with a bespoke and flexible research-led approach to tackle their business challenges.
From start-up businesses through to multi-national brands, clients value Insight Advantage's approach to their business challenges.
- Independence - As a independent agency, Insight Advantage is not obliged to promote any specific templated approaches. Each research project is bespoke and can call on a broad range of quantitative and qualitative research approaches and tools
- Flexibility - Insight Advantage always places consumers / clients / market dynamics at the heart of any research or data project. Fieldwork and projects need to be flexible and can even evolve as insights are uncovered. Markets and brands no longer operate 9-5, Monday to Friday and so why should research? Consequently, the business and all fieldwork is always aligned with the target market and set-up to operate outside of typical office hours
- Expertise - Andrew Smith, the founder of Insight Advantage, has over 20 years experience and therefore is able to call on a wealth of expertise and research tools to tackle B2C or B2B projects. Andrew takes the lead on all projects, ensuring that clients have access to experienced research and data professionals throughout the lifetime of their project, not just at the pitch meeting!
Insight Advantage offers access to a broad range of research techniques and tools to deliver the key insights that support businesses enhance their brands and revenue streams.
- Online Surveys & Sampling
- Usability / UX / Product Tests
- PC & Mobile Eyetracking Tests
- Infographics / Visualisations
- Focus Groups & Immersion Sessions
- Online Qualitative Research
- In-depth / 1-to-1 Interviews
- On-Street / Exit Interviews
- Telephone Interviews & CATI
- In-store / In-business Interviews
- Desk Research & Market Reports
- Anything else? Just ask
- Over 20 years of experience in both B2C / B2B research and strategic planning
- Before founding Insight Advantage, Andrew was the Research Director at FindaProperty.com & PrimeLocation.com (Digital Property Group, a division on A&N Media and DMGT)
- Andrew is experienced in both quantitative and qualitative research including focus group moderation, survey scripting/design, in-depth interviews, sourcing external samples, usability testing, eye tracking studies, product testing, web analytics and bringing data to life
- Andrew is a Certified Member of the Market Research Society (MRS) and actively involved in the MRS Mentoring Scheme
- Insight Advantage Ltd is registered as a data controller with the Information Commissioner's Office (ICO)
What sectors do you most often work in?
- Advertising & Media
- Entertainment, leisure & travel
- Children & Youth
- Business to business
- IT (inc Ecommerce)
- Consumer durables
What are the main types of research/research specialisms you conduct most often?
- Data Processing & Reporting
- Secondary Research (data mining, desk research, web analysis)
- Workshop facilitation
What regions within the UK do you cover?
- N. Ireland
- Northern England
- South West England
- English Midlands
- London/South East England
Which international regions do you cover?
- Western Europe
- North America
Where are your offices in the UK?
- London/South East England