Qualitative research in Germany
- The repertoire of foQus Research is the full qualitative spectrum including moderation of focus groups and in-depth interviews, ODGs, online communities, interpretation and analysis of results, facilitation of Concept Labs, Concept-Writing-Trainings sessions for clients, and training of qualitative skills.
- Anke brings in over 15 years of experience in market research and consulting and is specialised in psychological consumer research.
- She holds a degree in psychology and has worked as an English teacher for a couple of years.
- Before she decided to run her own business she headed up the qualitative division of Synovate Germany (now Ipsos) including the Kids&Teens department. She started her market research career at Ernest-Dichter-Institute in Frankfurt.
What sectors do you most often work in?
- Business to business
- Children & Youth
- Pharmaceuticals & Healthcare
What are the main types of research/research specialisms you conduct most often?
- Recruitment and Fieldwork
- Specialist techniques
- Workshop facilitation
- Data Processing & Reporting
- Transcription & Translation
- Research venue/studio hire
- Video/audio services
Apart from English, which languages do you speak fluently?
Where are your offices outside the UK?