I provide primary market research, desk research and a market analysis model to help organisations evaluate new market opportunities (UK and internationally) and provide practical support to help them succeed.
With offices in both the UK and Peru, Advantage helps organisations better understand Latin American (LATAM) markets and customer nuances. We work with multiple partners in Mexico, Brazil, Chile, Argentina, Equador and Colombia to cover all of LATAM.
We also have an established network outside of Latin America to support international market research projects.
- Quantitative: online and offline surveys, web feedback and interviews
- Strong desk research capabilities
- Training and tools to improve your company's internal collaboration
- Market size and forecasting
- Market and customer segmentation
- Trends, growth opportunities, and key drivers
- Profiling of key customers or prospects
- Competitor profiles and benchmarking
- Ongoing industry monitoring
- Market competitor landscape
- Ad hoc investigations (fully compliant with legal requirements)
I have a diverse market research brackground, but the main areas of strength would be:
- Desk research
- Latin America
Additional areas of strength are
- Market intelligence (sizing, trends and forecasts)
- Brand development
- Customer satisfaction
- Competitor intelligence (profiling, ladscape analsysis and strategy formulation).
Over tewnty years' experience in both agency and client side roles:
- Six years within European and global roles managing the market intelligence for a Fortune 500 company.
- Twelve years within commercial and public sector focused market research agencies.
- Market Research Society Certified member and Company Partner
- Experience of conducting market research in over thirty countries.
- Certified MRS member and MRS Company Partner.
Recent strategic market assessments include:
- Assessment of market opportunities within the water, energy and agriculture sectors in South Africa
- UK manhole cover market and opportunities within Europe
- Baby food markets in Nigeria, Greece and Russia
- Third party data provider market for software developers
- UK telecom infrastructure market
- Retail pharmacy market landscape in Europe
- Evaluation of niche healthcare markets in Europe
- Mobile banking and e-commerce platforms (global)
I have a strong track record of designing and delivering effective market research and using broader market intelligence tools to deliver actionable recommendations.
What sectors do you most often work in?
- Business to business
- Industrial, manufacturing & logistics
- Entertainment, leisure & travel
What are the main types of research/research specialisms you conduct most often?
- Secondary Research (data mining, desk research, web analysis)
What regions within the UK do you cover?
- English Midlands
- London/South East England
- South West England
- Northern England
- N. Ireland
Which international regions do you cover?
- SE Asia
- Eastern Europe
- Western Europe
- North America
- Middle East
- Central/South America
Apart from English, which languages do you speak fluently?
Where are your offices in the UK?
- English Midlands
Where are your offices outside the UK?
- Central or South America