I provide a range of insight services include market intelligence, competitor intelligence, market research and data analytics. All the services are linked by a common aim of driving action, improving decison making and profitability.
- Quantitative: online and offline surveys, web feedback and interviews
- Strong desk research capabilities
- Training and tools to improve your company's internal collaboration
- Market size and forecasting
- Market and customer segmentation
- Trends, growth opportunities, and key drivers
- Profiling of key customers or prospects
- Competitor profiles and benchmarking
- Ongoing industry monitoring
- Market competitor landscape
- Ad hoc investigations (fully compliant with legal requirements)
- A range of tools to make better use of existing data:
- Dashboard creation
- Visualisation and exception reporting to clearly highlight opportunities
- Automated reports
- Exception reports
- Churned and lost customer analysis
I have a diverse market research brackground, but the main areas of strength would be:
- Desk research
Additional areas of strength are
- Market intelligence (sizing, trends and forecasts)
- Competitor intelligence (profiling, ladscape analsysis and strategy formulation).
- Six years within European and global roles managing the market intelligence for a Fortune 500 company.
- Twelve years within commercial and public sector focused market research agencies.
- Market Research Society Certified member and Company Partner
- Experience of conducting market research in over thirty countries.
- Certified MRS member and MRS Company Partner.
Recent strategic market assessments include:
- Assessment of market opportunities within the water, energy and agriculture sectors in South Africa
- UK manhole cover market and opportunities within Europe
- Baby food markets in Nigeria, Greece and Russia
- Third party data provider market for software developers
- UK telecom infrastructure market
- Retail pharmacy market landscape in Europe
- Evaluation of niche healthcare markets in Europe
- Mobile banking and e-commerce platforms (global)
I have a strong track record of designing and delivering effective market research and using broader market intelligence tools to deliver actionable recommendations.
What sectors do you most often work in?
- Business to business
- Industrial, manufacturing & logistics
- Entertainment, leisure & travel
What are the main types of research/research specialisms you conduct most often?
- Secondary Research (data mining, desk research, web analysis)
What regions within the UK do you cover?
- English Midlands
- London/South East England
- South West England
- Northern England
- N. Ireland
Which international regions do you cover?
- Western Europe
- Central/South America
- India/Pakistan/Bangladesh/Sri Lanka
- SE Asia
- North America
- Middle East
- Eastern Europe
Where are your offices in the UK?
- English Midlands