• UK-trained Qualitative Researcher with 20 years' experience in Market Research and Communications Planning
• Based in Shanghai, China for over 10 years
• One of the few researchers in China that 'gets' qualitative research. All findings carefully analysed and thoughtfully interpreted
• Adept at identifying and explaining cultural, attitudinal and behavioural differences in terms that make sense to overseas clients
• Clients include Unilever, Kellogg's and Aldi, specialist enterprises and overseas research agencies
• Consumer Behaviour, Branding, and Communications
• Employs a range of methodologies from traditional Group Discussions and Depth Interviews, to Social Listening, Ethnography and Online/Mobile research
1999: Qualitative Research Director at Movement, London.
2007: Strategic Planner at JWT, Shanghai
2010: Managing Director at Ignite Qualitative Research, Shanghai
What sectors do you most often work in?
- Consumer durables
- Entertainment, leisure & travel
- Advertising & Media
- Children & Youth
What are the main types of research/research specialisms you conduct most often?
- Workshop facilitation
Which international regions do you cover?
- SE Asia
Apart from English, which languages do you speak fluently?
Where are your offices outside the UK?