Need Qualitative Research in France ?
We are a small, independent and friendly qualitative agency based in Paris dedicated to international projects and clients.
We focus on intercultural research in concept / brand / service / product analysis & strategic development, packaging / design / communication testing & advertising, brand equity and image research amongst all target audiences (B2B / B2C).
Our Strengths :
- Competitive prices
- Friendly & flexible approach (full service or moderation only)
- Creative & innovative thinking
- 25 years experience in qualitative research
Our Expertise :
- Focus Groups, Mini Groups, Triads & IDIs (F2F, telephone, on-line) - using all sort of creative and projective techniques
- Ethnography / Observational Research & Immersion
- Accompanied Shopping
- Semiotics & Visual Research (visual brand equity)
- Moderation of Communities & Forums
Main Fields of Research :
IT & New Technologies, Leisure Industry (Video Games ...), Pharmaceutical / Medical / Personal Care & Health, FMCG, Alcoholic Beverages, Luxury Goods, Automotive, Finance, Logistics / Travel & Transports, Tourism, Media
I hold Master degrees in Psychology and in Communication Sciences.
I have gained substantial experience in various Research companies in London and in Paris as an International Qualitative Director before setting up my own consultancy in Paris, /aaltaresearch/ in 2001.
Outside work, I am a into photography & trekking.
What sectors do you most often work in?
- Consumer durables
- Pharmaceuticals & Healthcare
- IT (inc Ecommerce)
- Advertising & Media
- Business to business
- Industrial, manufacturing & logistics
- Entertainment, leisure & travel
- Children & Youth
What are the main types of research/research specialisms you conduct most often?
- Specialist techniques
- Data Processing & Reporting
Which international regions do you cover?
- Western Europe
- North America
Apart from English, which languages do you speak fluently?
Where are your offices outside the UK?