Jane helps business owners and leaders better understand customers to reach business objectives.
- Learning from customers using a rich array of data sources and expert methodologies.
- Creating customer personas and customer journey maps for use in product development, go-to-market strategy, and customer experience.
- Undertaking market research to scope market size, segmentation, and competitive analysis in unfamilar geographies or market spaces.
- Identifying and prioritizing market and customer knowledge gaps.
Having learnt her trade at a market-leading NASDAQ corporation, Jane brings her deep market research, marketing strategy, and product development skills to your organization or project.
What sectors do you most often work in?
- Business to business
- IT (inc Ecommerce)
- Industrial, manufacturing & logistics
What are the main types of research/research specialisms you conduct most often?
- Secondary Research (data mining, desk research, web analysis)
What regions within the UK do you cover?
- N. Ireland
- London/South East England
- English Midlands
Which international regions do you cover?
- North America
- Western Europe
Apart from English, which languages do you speak fluently?
Where are your offices outside the UK?
- Republic of Ireland