Full service qualitative research, including:
- Moderation of group discussions, mini groups
- In-depth Interviews (IDIs)
- Telephone Interviews / Web-assisted Telephone Interviews
- Online Focus Groups / Bulletin Boards
- Methodology design and writing research materials (recruitment screener, discussion guide)
- Attending overseas fieldwork, with note-taking, analysis and briefing local agencies
- Brainstorming sessions and debrief planning
- Qualitative Analysis and Report / Debrief Writing (toplines, full debriefs)
- Proposal Writing
- Face to face presentations to end client
Sectors: Healthcare, Pharmaceutical, Medical Technology and Diagnostics
Project Types: New product development, Concept Testing, Brand Positioning, Advertising Development, Message Testing, Patient Journey, Stakeholder Research
Audience Types: C-Suite Hospital Executives, Payers, KOLs, Surgeons, Pharmacists, Nurses, Patients (interview and focus group settings)
Geographic Scope: International
Nisha has worked in market research for over 14 years. She is a qualitative specialist who offers strong international experience and is skilled at running large scale global projects.
Nisha began her career working in the consumer and B2B sectors and specialised in 2008 to conduct research in the healthcare sector with Ipsos MORI.
She has a highly collaborative and flexible working approach. Nisha believes a combination of objective interviewing and in-depth rigorous analysis is the key to delivering high quality research projects which offer strategic value and direction to clients.
Nisha graduated from University of Wales, Cardiff with a degree in Business Information Systems. She further studied at University of West of England to achieve a Masters in Marketing.
What sectors do you most often work in?
- Pharmaceuticals & Healthcare
What are the main types of research/research specialisms you conduct most often?
What regions within the UK do you cover?
- London/South East England
- English Midlands
- Northern England
- South West England
- N. Ireland
Which international regions do you cover?
- Western Europe
- SE Asia
- India/Pakistan/Bangladesh/Sri Lanka
- Central/South America
- North America
- Middle East
- Eastern Europe
Where are your offices in the UK?
- English Midlands