Shine Research offers expert market research consultancy, delivering innovative research solutions that create insight and understanding of customer needs ,and drives clients’ business.
Each piece of research is tailormade to answer specific objectives. Where possible research is undertaken personally by Sally Beswick, but where beneficial, Shine uses a wide range of hand-picked suppliers to deliver the best solution, at cost effective prices.
Shine brings expertise to both qualitative and quantitative research and offers
• Focus Groups
• In-depth face to face and telephone interviews
• Quantitative research (Online, Telephone and face to face)
• Quantitative analysis
• Project Management
• Interim support and consultancy
Shine can supply a full or specific service to clients, including the following;
• Designing the research approach
• Advising on positionings and stimulus to test in research
• Finding, specifying and recruiting interviewees
• Designing questionnaires
• Commissioning and testing major online surveys
• Setting up simpler surveys using online software such as Survey Monkey
• Analysis of results
• Report writing
• Presenting findings to high level audiences
Sally Beswick founded Shine Business Research in 2008. She brings over twenty years experience in market research and marketing for major private sector businesses (Boots and Cadbury) and public sector organisations (Advantage West Midlands), and was a Director of one of the world’s biggest research agencies; Millward Brown.
Whilst at Cadbury Sally launched 'Freddo’, which has since become a touchpoint for many childhoods!
Sally’s expertise includes marketing strategy, new product development, and communications. Sally is an experienced Focus Group moderator with strong listening and analytical skills. Sally has a first class honours degree in Statistics.
Sally has extensive experience across Consumer markets, Business to Business and Public Sector, Health and Education. Recent Case Studies show the breadth of her work. Sally is a full members of the Market Research Society and works to their code of conduct.
What sectors do you most often work in?
- Business to business
- Government, social research, education
What are the main types of research/research specialisms you conduct most often?
What regions within the UK do you cover?
- English Midlands
- London/South East England
- Northern England
- South West England
Where are your offices in the UK?
- English Midlands