Business insights partner with expertise in pharmaceutical market research, competitive intelligence, forecasting and KPI development.
Market Research consultancy - national and international - with a focus upon the pharmaceutical sector. Providing perspective and experience to help Pharma companies and agencies with requests for proposals, project design, analysis, interpretation and presentation of results, with actionable recommendations. Extensive experience in conducting research with clinicians, other healthcare professionals, payers and patients across multiple therapeutic areas.
Business Intelligence consultancy from an experienced client-side Competitive Intelligence/Strategic Planning/Business Development professional who has led respected Business Intelligence teams at blue-chip companies in the pharmaceutical and healthcare sectors. Services include:
- Strategic Planning to drive incremental growth
- Developing effective marketing strategies and communications
- Profiling potential candidates for business development
- Competitive intelligence on company, brand, customer and market trends
- Pre-launch - positioning, messaging, advertising
- Brand building - brand health, segmentation, drivers & barriers
- Market expansion - exploratory, market sizing, profiling
- Competitor Intelligence
- Market & competitor analytics
- Forecasting - patient-based models
- Business development
- KPI development and tracking performance
Within senior positions at Gilead Sciences, GSK, Otsuka and others, I provided business and customer insights which grew market share and revenues for in-market products, provided specialist expertise to progress early-stage pipeline compounds and successfully launched multiple brands.
Frequently operating within fast-paced, dynamic environments, I have experience of leading major strategic programs as well as operational tactics. When performing these responsibilities, I have often also worked closely with the top corporate executives to accurately assess business performance and provide the confidence and robust basis for decisions that involve significant investment.
Other Clients have included: BMS, Pfizer, Allergan plus agencies/consultancies that service the Pharmaceutical industry.
Member of BHBIA with certification in the Legal and Ethical Guidelines Training for Market Research & Adverse Event Reporting
Master of Business Administration (MBA)
What sectors do you most often work in?
- Pharmaceuticals & Healthcare
What are the main types of research/research specialisms you conduct most often?
- Secondary Research (data mining, desk research, web analysis)
- Specialist techniques
What regions within the UK do you cover?
- London/South East England
Which international regions do you cover?
- Western Europe
- Middle East
- North America
- Central/South America
Where are your offices in the UK?
- London/South East England