Full qualitative research services:
- In-depth interviews (over the phone / face to face)
- Ethnography (digital / traditional face to face)
- Focus Groups
- Online Communities / diaries
- Research design (discussion materials / recruitment screeners)
- Literature review/secondary research
- Recruitment of participants
- Brainstorming sessions (developing designs / ideas / concepts)
- Coding and analysis of data
- Report writing (PowerPoint or Word formats)
A market researcher and medical anthropologist. My background is in understanding the social, psychological and environmental contexts driving human behaviour.
With my people-centered approach, I have helped clients in the healthcare, pharmaceutical, not-for-profit and charities and government sectors to develop products and services.
I have explored perceptions of the care sector amongst social care providers, which guided the development of content for an advertising campaign.
I'm currently helping a client to understand medication-compliance behaviours amongst patients, this will inform pharmaceutical messaging around a new medication.
What sectors do you most often work in?
- Pharmaceuticals & Healthcare
What are the main types of research/research specialisms you conduct most often?
Where are your offices in the UK?
- Northern England