My primary area of interest is small business in beauty industry and I provide a market research support for my customers:
- Online consultation
- Questionnaire development
- Moderator training
- Moderation in Russian
- Analytical report
More specifically, I will work with you to answer the following questions:
- What are your main research objectives?
- Who is your target buyer persona?
- What is the right methodology for you?
- What questions do you ask your customers? How do you moderate?
- How do you make sense of the results?
I have more than 15 years of experience working in major market research agencies including Ipsos Comcon, Validata and Tiburon Research. From working with focus groups, conducting in-depth interviews, going on shop-alongs, working online (moderating communities and bulletin boards), and compiling ethnographics, I have accumulated diverse expertise using various qualitative methods.
My experience spans multiple industries, from beauty to food & beverage, media and finance, fashion and telecom, FMCG and more. I hold a BA in Sociology from the Lomonosov State University in Moscow.
What sectors do you most often work in?
- Advertising & Media
- Business to business
- Charities & Not-for-profit
- Children & Youth
- Entertainment, leisure & travel
- Government, social research, education
- Pharmaceuticals & Healthcare
- IT (inc Ecommerce)
What are the main types of research/research specialisms you conduct most often?
- Secondary Research (data mining, desk research, web analysis)
Which international regions do you cover?
- Western Europe
- Eastern Europe
Apart from English, which languages do you speak fluently?
Where are your offices outside the UK?