- Leading engagements; projects and teams in UK and internationally.
- Expert moderation; focus groups, co-creative workshops, ethnography, immersions, online communities. English and Spanish.
- International research management; working in multi-cultural environments and extracting cross-cultural insights.
- Proposal writing; happy to lead write up or provide a fresh pair of eyes to client problems.
- Helping extract insight and customer-focused directions from previous research.
- Stakeholder workshops; skilled at leading, planning and facilitating workshops.
Qualitative Research and Insight
I’m a passionate qual specialist, expert accross the range of qual methodologies, from traditional to innovative approaches. I’m also very comfortable working with/alongside quant and other insight methods (cultural analysis, semiotics and behavioural economics).
My strength lies in combining strategic research thinking, brand consultancy tools and innovative mixed methodologies. I have consultancy background and training (McKinsey tools and techniques) and I’m accomplished in Behavioural Economics (via straightforward, commercial approach).
Particular specialism in youth, lifestyle, sport, consumer electronics, as well as FMCG.
I’m bilingual and happy to manage/moderate in Spanish speaking countries.
Recently set up as Freelancer, following 18 years as a Research Director at various strategic agencies (mainly 2CV and Incite) working on a wide range of brands and businesses. Prior to research, I worked as an advertising planner.
- Advertising & Media
- Children & Youth
- Consumer durables
- Entertainment, leisure & travel
Skills & Services
- Workshop facilitation