- Project management from client briefing to the presentation of final results
- Methodology development and assessment, identifying research objectives in line with the strategic goals of a company
- Sampling, Questionnaire development
- Data analysis
- Report writing
- Quantitative research;
- Consumer research: Brand Health Check, U&A study, Advertising and Product tests, Brand Evaluation, Consumer Segmentation Studies, Customer Satisfaction;
- Methods of analysis: Factor analysis, Cluster analysis, Regression analysis, Price Sensitivity Meter, Elasticity of demand, GAP analysis, Conversion/Retention analysis, measuring of Market Capacity and Market Volume.
Ainur is a strategic thinker who is able to produce recommendations based upon thorough and detailed analysis of all relevant data – and then to provide board level guidance and insights that inform successful business decisions.
Ainur has managed social and marketing research projects in different areas such as finances, pharmacy, FMCG, telecommunications, oil&gas, airlines, politics and others. She has the experience in managing multi-country (CIS and Middle East countries) and multi-language projects. Ainur managed projects for such clients as Coca-Cola, Unilever, Nestle, Toshiba, USAID, and World Bank.
She worked for the largest and the most experienced research organization in Central Asia – Brif Research Group – and cooperated with the world leading research agencies such as Ipsos, GFK, and Millward Brown.
Bi-lingual: Russian and English.