- Public sector and charity/not for profit participation projects
- Qualitative research (F2F; Skype; telephone; online) and strategic planning
- Stakeholder interviewing
- Brand development; brand positioning; behaviour change qualitative research and planning
- Brainstorming/strategy days/partner collaborative workshops and facilitation
Qual. research in education, health and not for profits. Stakeholder research is our specialty
- Specialist in qualitative research, consultation, workshop facilitation and strategic brand and communications’ planning
- Stakeholder research specialists in health, charity/not for profits and education sectors
- Vast experience of talking to your stakeholders: be they customers, potential customers, service users, patients, clients, clinicians, regulatory bodies, not for profit partners, students, pupils, parents, school, FE or HE staff
- Expertise in using a wide range of qualitative methodologies for research – F2F, online. telephone, video
- Experienced trustee in both education and charity sectors: we understand the importance of stakeholder management and collaboration; risk management and the impact of external trends and regulatory pressures on your organisation and sector.
- Our brand planning skills and increasing use of behaviour change theory add value to research insights.
- Sensitivity to the needs of your internal audiences and external (stakeholder) partners
- Excellent presentation skills – guaranteeing authoritative feedback to senior audiences
- A flair for strategic thinking, leading to sharply focused research recommendations to drive your business forward and meet your organisational and stakeholder management needs
Trained as a qualitative researcher and strategic planner in major London advertising agencies.
A former Vice Chair of Governors at a leading English FE College Group and current charity trustee of ten years standing.
Experienced in bringing all those skills into public sector/not for profit research project development and management
ThinkVivid offers public sector and commercial clients insightful qualitative research and consultation project feedback
- Government, social research, education
Skills & Services
- Data Processing & Reporting
- Recruitment and Fieldwork
- Specialist techniques