house51 is a research and strategy collective. We blend market research with the latest thinking in behavioural economics and the wider social sciences to understand people, not ‘consumers’.
What we offer:
- Full service quantitative and qualitative research encompassing ‘traditional’ and ‘next generation’ approaches
- We collaborate openly with a diverse network of experts to offer scalable and cost effective access to pioneering research technology and methods, for example implicit research approaches, eye-tracking
Planning and Consulting
- The scope and diversity of behavioural science can be daunting. We create frameworks that make the science accessible, relevant and actionable.
- We provide literature reviews that connect with the latest thinking in business, academia and cultural trends
- We provide secondary analysis that repurposes and maximises the value and impact of your existing data and knowledge