Greenlight Fieldwork Services provide complete fieldwork services and management system for research projects.
Services provided include:
- Agile approach
- Consultation about exact recruitment requirements
- Feasibility reporting
- High-quality recruitment services
- Provision of a full suite of bespoke recruitment documentation
- Trello-based updating service
- Venue search and management
- Incentive handling
- Transcription services
- Translation services can be arranged
We recruit for:
- Usability / User Experience testing (UX)
- Face-to-Face In-depth interviews
- Telephone in-depth interviews
- Remote in-depth interviews i.e. via GoToMeeting or similar platform
- Focus groups, mini-groups
- Online participants
- undergo pre-checking to ensure they are a perfect fit for each specification
- are pre-checked for past participation, previous poor attendance, and/or other unwanted behaviours
- are post-checked (selected participants)
Greenlight Fieldwork Services has an extensive network of fieldwork agents spread across the UK, Ireland, Europe and North America, and can provide services in other markets, on request. All of our field agents are carefully managed to ensure they provide a consistent, high quality of service, and we have worked with many of them on a regular long-term basis. We also continually seek out new agents in order to expand our network and open up access to a wider pool of participants.
We also have excellent relationships with several highly experienced freelance researchers. We frequently collaborate to provide a complete service for UX, user experience, qualitative and quantitative projects.