- Bespoke training : Tailored online workshops in qualitative research methodologies and CAQDAS software from complete beginner, through to advanced
- Project consultancy : Project planning and support to facilitate your team in qualitative data analysis methods and use of CAQDAS to meet your research objectives
- Data analysis and coding : Detailed qualitative data analysis, coding and reporting to ensure get the most from your data and the valuable insights they contain
- One-to-one coaching : Personalised coaching in data analysis methods in qualitative research and your use of CAQDAS to support you through your research project
Qualitative Data Analysis Services (QDAS) Ltd
Tailored, flexible training, consultancy and analysis in qualitative research.
- Tailored, flexible training, consultancy, coaching and analysis in mixed and qualitative research methods, specialising in all major CAQDAS software.
- Expertise in mixed methods and qualitative approaches to analysis and software.
- Providing face-to-face and online training in the use of ATLAS.ti, MAXQDA, NVivo and all the major CAQDAS software to both researchers and practitioners in the academic, private, charitable and government sectors.
- Our ethos is to provide impartial advice and always tailor our services to your needs making sure you get the most from the software and your analysis drives the process.
Christina has been using and teaching qualitative data analysis software packages for over 20 years. She has conducted many different research projects, big and small, with and without the use of qualitative software – including her own studies and many other academic and applied research projects.
Christina's strength is in working out creative and efficient ways to analyse different types of data using dedicated software. She enjoys the dynamic nature of intensive workshop-based training and bespoke one-on-one coaching, where she can not only train participants in the operation of software, but together with them, design strategies that are best suited to the needs at hand. This way, she learns from those she works with, as well as supports them in their analysis.
Christina has designed and carried out analysis for many independent organisations. She has taught under- and post-graduate qualitative methods courses in UK and European universities and has contributed to doctoral programmes across several institutions.
As well as being director of Qualitative Data Analysis Services, she leads and directs the CAQDAS Networking Project at the University of Surrey and is a member of the ESRC National Centre for Research Methods Advisory Board.
Christina is co-author of Using Software in Qualitative Research: A Step-by-Step Guide with Ann Lewins and The Five-Level QDA® method with Nicholas Woolf.
Christina has expertise in all - and holds certified trainer status - for all the major qualitative data analysis software packages, including ATLAS.ti, Dedoose, MAXQDA, NVivo, QDA Miner, Quirkos and Transana.
Christina is based in the UK and travels around the world for QDAS.
- Charities & Not-for-profit
- Government, social research, education
- Pharmaceuticals & Healthcare
Skills & Services
- Data Processing & Reporting
- Secondary Research (data mining, desk research, web analysis)
- Specialist techniques
- Workshop facilitation
- Desk Research