Here are some typical projects illustrating our main areas of expertise:
- Understanding the effectiveness of a major film product placement endorsement
- European brand and advertising tracking for a leading communications provider
- Testing the impact of an experiential marketing programme for a drinks brand
- Assessing the potential for the launch of a new tv channel
- Researching the b2b perception of a media owner and advising sales strategy
- Creating a research programme to drive audience growth
- A global brand positioning / segmentation project for an iconic sports team
- Evaluating an Advertiser Funded Programme for the principal sponsor of a F1 team
- Planning and creating the first European sports omnibus study
Our core areas of expertise are advertising, media and sport.
We have worked with brands of all shapes and sizes, from major FMCG brands to small regional advertisers. If you need to know how your brand’s advertising is working, we’re here to help.
Having worked with media owners from a client and agency perspective, we deliver solutions to meet the business objectives of the largest and smallest media organisations.
Working on projects with a wide range of organisations, sponsors and media across the sporting landscape, dres consulting holds the research and industry knowledge to deliver relevant insight to players across the sporting world.
David Evans, Director of dres consulting, has over a decade of experience in media. Key strengths include an awareness of the challenges faced by old and new media and an acute understanding of the importance of research and insight in the content, advertising and marketing mix.
Prior to dres consulting, David was Business Director of mediatel.co.uk, a product with over 150 clients including all major media agencies and media owners.
Expertise in running research projects was honed during 4 years at Continental Research running the Advertising and Media side of the business. During this time David worked across a strong portfolio of clients including media owners, advertisers and agencies.
David began his career with over 6 years at Eurosport, 3 of these as Head of Research. This provided an understanding of what advertisers and agencies require from research, as well as programmers and schedulers.