- A full service consultancy – project and questionnaire design to strategic reporting
- Telephone, face to face consultation / interviewing and group moderation using matched peer group teams (CVs available)
- Desk research, exploratory investigations, reviews and evaluations
- No job too small!
Hawthornes Research and Business Development
- The Business to Business, Industrial, Construction and Public sectors (including education / training) are our prime targets
- Types of work: small specialised surveys, need identification & satisfaction, impact & effectiveness assessments, service reviews, concept development
- Project examples: use of environmental technology & attitudes, use of texting in business, employer & provider surveys, manufacturing trends, stakeholder & Partnership consultations, market scoping, routes to market
- We listen and talk to all levels and roles within businesses / operations
Hawthornes (established 1994) helps move your business or organisation forward through the collection, collation and interpretation of customer, stakeholder, market and business information from a diverse range of sources and sectors. Interviewing, generation of robust information & the presentation of ideas for action is undertaken by all our core research team. We have built a reputation on attention to detail, strong interpretative skills and the ability to place our findings in context. Our high calibre team works closely with clients and provides individuality, specialist knowledge and senior management & operational experience together with ‘hands on’ research and business skills and advice throughout.