- Managing UK and International qualitative projects from brief through to delivery, including:
- Contributing towards and/or leading on proposal writing
- Designing and setting up the research (e.g. recruitment, writing topic guides)
- Using a range of traditional and innovative qualitative approaches e.g. focus groups, online communities, ethnography etc.
- Applying a creative and analytical approach to translating data into strategic insights
- Creating and delivering engaging and influential presentations to diverse audiences, including senior stakeholders.
- Capitalising on quant skills (gained when working as a quant researcher at ONS and YouGov) to provide support/lead on mixed qual and quant projects
- Desk research (e.g. trend analysis)
I am an enthusiastic and confident senior researcher, comfortable managing projects (through the full life cycle) single-handedly or with a team or just offering support for a specific part of a project e.g. moderation. I offer the following key services: