Izaliel’s consultancy consists of 3 types of services, that can be stand-alone services, or combined:
QUALITATIVE STUDIES: either strategic (brand-essence, exploratory studies, etc.), or operational (concept test, communication studies, etc.)
- Individual in-depth interviews : we use innovative approaches to probe deeply for information
- Focus groups, mini-groups
WORKSHOPS: their design and their length are adapted to clients’ needs. They take place among client’s teams, under our guidance and facilitation, and they are based on a preliminary qualitative study.
- Insight creation: to help "hit the target" and develop insight routes
- Incorporation: to become immersed in consumer perceptions, and use this inner understanding in future communications
- Concept development: to help rapidly finalise/optimize concepts. We alternate consumer groups with working sessions with client’s teams
COACHING: one-on-one or team coaching. Their design and their length are adapted to clients’ needs.
- MBTI (Myers-Briggs Type Indicator) Session: to optimize the efficiency of the team and encourage cooperation, due to an enhanced understanding of the way each person "functions"
- Coaching: to help clients meet their goals, reach a better understanding of themselves and achieve a sense of fulfillment. We use the "Intelligence of Self" approach (taught by G. Cailloux & P. Cauvin), which combines Jungian personality types and Voice Dialogue.