emBold, led by Kate McGhee, is a totally flexible consulting partner: either acting as a mini-agency, or working directly with corporate clients to provide research capacity, or as an associate/subject matter expert. Most emBold client engagements are international.
These are typical emBold assignments:
- brand perception audits (360-degree)
- b2b marketing and insight strategy (international capabilities, qual and quant)
- employer branding
- corporate branding
- innovation, new service/product development
… delivered in a really practical, user-friendly way
- interim client-side research manager roles
- project design
- supplier briefing and management
- executive interviews / group discussions
- workshop design and facilitation
- Creative outputs and staff engagement activities
- Full-service business model, or lighter-touch research resource
to interesting and engaged clients
emBold’s client engagements have included: business schools, technology companies and multinationals.
always a global perspective
Over the last 15 years: Kate has lived / worked in London, Chicago, Toronto, Mumbai and more recently went back to school to get a MSc in Asian Marketing and Consumer Insight in Singapore.