Freelance Marketing provides the following services, ranging from desk and field research to strategic marketing planning and implementation of marketing plans.
Desk Research: Strategic UK and overseas market analysis
- Audits of existing business
- Market and competitor segmentation
- Market size and trends analysis
- Interviews with industry experts
- Formulation of marketing objectives
Field Research: Objective third party feedback
- Focus groups – also available for freelance moderation
- Face to face executive and consumer qualitative interviews
- Assisted shopping trips
- In-depth telephone interviewing
Hands-on project management: Implementation and review
- Workable marketing plans
- New product development
Here’s what some of our clients have to say:
“Lorraine is an experienced and professional marketeer. We have worked together for many years on qualitative studies, desk research and reporting. Her work is always considered thorough and on time/within budget. She will always advise on what is achievable and delivers as agreed”.
“Lorraine was an invaluable asset to the Consumer Insight team. As well as being an engaging and thorough qualitative researcher, Lorraine was excellent at building relationships within the business that really enhanced the actionability of the output”.