Full service, cost-effective, market research projects designed, managed and delivered to a high quality standard, for FMCG, Media, Advertising, PR, Automotve & Financial Services.
I am highly experienced at providing research that delivers a rich, detailed understanding of Consumers or Businesses, by applying Quantitative or Qualitative techniques (or a combination of both). I tailor research projects based on the most effective method of answering all the issues in the Brief and have managed multi-country (in five continents) and UK based projects, using Online, Telephone and Face-to-face data collection methods. I am flexible, so can provide any level of service from designing and managing a complete project, to consultancy on any single stage of the research process, as detailed below:
* Complete project management: technical expertise and advice throughout a research project, from setting the objectives to interpreting results and discussing recommendations.
* Questionnaire development: to ensure all objectives will be answered and to be relevant for the method of data collection (particularly self-completed and online surveys).
* Managing fieldwork: ensuring it delivers a sample that reflects project requirements and is completed in a timely fashion.
* Clearly presented reporting: including any additional sub-groups, to enhance findings and provide something more than standard results tables.
* Detailed presentations: extensive debriefs to present the findings in the clearest possible way and ensure all objectives are answered in full, including recommendations that enable my clients to make effective, informed business decisions that they have complete confidence in.
* Validation & feedback: on any published articles that use the research.
I also provide training courses for Questionnaire Design, Analysing Datasets and Interpreting/Presenting Results, along with Basic, Intermediate and Advanced MS Excel courses.