As an independent research consultant and founder of Collaborate Research, I am able to draw on my experience to offer a wide range of services to clients:
- Delivery of end-to-end projects of all types
- Qualitative fieldwork across the full range of approaches and audiences
- Qualitative and quantitative analysis
- Presentations to any level of audience including senior management
- Report writing to publishable standards
- Project management
- Proposal writing
- Internal training and capacity building
- Strategic consultancy
I also have a wide network of associates and service providers that I can draw on to deliver projects of all shapes and sizes.
I work with a broad range of clients with a particular focus on regulators and consumer advocacy organisations. Examples include Age UK, Citizens Advice, Civil Aviation Authority, Financial Conduct Authority, General Optical Council, Money Advice Trust, Ofcom, Office of Rail and Road, Ofgem, PSA, SMF, Timewise, Toynbee Hall, Women Like Us and Which?