SketchBook is the friendly face of quantitative research and technology. We can help you deliver integrated qual/quant solutions, figure out your mobile strategy, make sense of new technology, and develop useful services for your clients or stakeholders. We provide consultancy, full service quant, and training.
Quant and technology consultancy for agencies and brands
- Full service quantiative support, for qual agencies looking for support with integrated briefs
- Consultancy and support with mobile ethnography, and in-the-moment approaches
- Consultancy and support when developing new products and services around technology
- Consultancy and support when working with software development teams
Niall has been in the insight business for more than 15 years, and has experience of more or less anything that research can throw at you; U&As, concept testing, segmentation, brand perception studies and campaign tracking, as well as desperately important work on chocolate biscuits. Before starting SketchBook, Niall was Head of Research at FreshMinds, and then Managing Director of CrowdLab, where he pioneered the practice of mobile ethnography.
Niall is a proud father of three, and a passionate video and tabletop gamer. Don’t let him get too close or he’ll talk your ear off about Pandemic Legacy [seriously though it’s amazing].
- Advertising & Media
- Children & Youth
- Entertainment, leisure & travel
- Government, social research, education
Skills & Services