- The Go Ignite Marketing Effectiveness Audit
- We work together to understand: your current capabilities and approach to Marketing Effectiveness, how they drive marketing decision making and, most importantly, what the future looks like for you.
- We will then make a recommendation detailing how we feel your approach to Marketing Effectiveness can be accelerated to get you to where you want to be faster.
- Finally, we help ignite that plan
- Pitch Consulting
- Having an independent and experienced consultant who can project manage your key pitches.
- We offer an end-to-end pitch solution that covers pitch preparation, management of the pitch process, and project set up and success for marketing effectiveness capabilities.
- Our pitch consulting service helps you be certain that you will have the right partner to answer your business challenges.
Go Ignite Consulting
We improve a brand's approach to marketing effectiveness, to increase commercial impact.
We define Marketing Effectiveness as the measurable understanding of how best to drive commercial results in the short and long term. Knowing when and where to pull the right levers, telling a clear and precise story of performance to an ROI level. We believe a successful approach to Marketing Effectiveness is dependent on several factors or drivers:
- organisational culture
- data availability and frequency
- Marketing Effectiveness capabilities
- the role of those capabilities in aiding decision making and adoption into planning processes
- having a workforce with the right blend of skills (in house and agency partners)
- the right approach to combine data, evidence and creativity
Go Ignite Consulting was founded by Nick Milne, a marketing effectiveness expert. Nick has 15 years’ experience in delivering Marketing Effectiveness solutions in both big brand (Samsung Electronics, O2/Telefonica) and marketing agencies (VCCP, OMD, CACI). Nick is experienced operating at board level globally, with outstanding commercial experience delivered through the exploitation of data, analytics and insight.
- Advertising & Media
- Consumer durables
Skills & Services
- Data Processing & Reporting
- Secondary Research (data mining, desk research, web analysis)