- Market intelligence - landscaping (sizing and segmentation), market share, key players, barriers to entry, growth opportunities and key drivers, and threats.
- Benchmarking analysis - across product/service range, pricing, geography, or targeted customer base for example.
- Customer/prospect profiling - for new and existing customers and drawing on published market research to better understand customer demography, as well as key characteristics such as buying behaviour and influencers.
- Regulatory and policy mapping - high-level or deeper-dive analysis of the regulatory landscape shaping clients' strategic and operational environments, now and in the future.
- Competitor intelligence - in-depth analysis of clients' closest or best-in-class competitors.
- Strategic development - e.g. proposition statement and development, business planning, risk mapping and horizon spotting, and strategic brainstorming.
- Content development - research, analysis, storytelling, copywriting, and editing services for both internal and external audiences.
- Digital analysis - layering industry analysis with up-to-the-moment SEO and search trend analysis to add further depth and understanding to customer profiling.
The Research Desk Limited offers a range of bespoke, tailored services for each project/client. Please email or call us to discuss how we might be able to help you. Services can include, but are not limited to: