I work independently for research agencies and directly with clients.
As a Brit living in the USA, I typically work with UK agencies to moderate and provide local debriefs for the US market as part of international studies. However, I am equally happy assisting with multi-country research and travelling to other markets, and then pulling together a global report.
Qualitative research services I provide include:
- Moderation of group discussions (focus groups), extended groups, mini-groups, triads, pre-tasked groups etc.
- Qualitative interviewing, both face-to-face and telephone interviews
- Intercept and semi-structured interviews
- Accompanied in-store shopping trips
- Project design and set-up, including discussion guide design
- Management of overseas fieldwork – attendance / observation, note-taking, analysis, and briefing / debriefing with local agencies
- Proposal writing
- Report writing, including topline debriefs, full debrief writing and face-to-face presentations