Living in Edinburgh and with a base in Paddington, London W2, Roddy Glen was, until he retired in 2014, one of the most experienced and respected qualitative researchers in the UK.
He now offers inspirational mentoring (and occasional group training sessions) in qualitative research practice and methods, and the investigative deconstruction of brands and advertising.
He continues to believe that Big Idea hunting is the business…
…and that things go best when rigour and creativity are appropriately combined, meaning:
- Flexible, imaginative methods
- Insightful new angles
- Clear actionable solutions
- Authoritative, engaging presentation
- Concise, literate reports.
Roddy’s main areas of qualitative marketing research over three decades were:
- Brand Auditing, Brand Identity and Brand Positioning and Development
- Communications/Advertising Strategy Development, Advertising Creative Development